Getting a classic gift for your beloved’s birthday or anniversary may be a good idea, but spending time together over a holiday is even more fantastic. After all, who can resist one that comes with elements of surprise. Check out some of these recommended Berjaya resorts for couples and plan something that’ll delight your partner.
1. THE CHATEAU SPA & WELLNESS RESORT, BERJAYA HILLS
- Why we think you’d love it: Secluded, serene and sophisticated. The resort is nestled amidst a tranquil tropical rainforest, away from the crowd and distraction. It’s not difficult to feel the spirit of love here. The resort’s chateau-inspired interior emanates romance – just perfect for you to say “je t’aime” and celebrate your love for each other.
- What we recommend: Surprise your loved one with a romantic staycation that comes with a fine candlelight dinner, flower petal bath, and rejuvenating couple massage. Lovebirds who plan to tie the knot will find La Serre (Malaysia’s Biggest Wedding & Event Glasshouse) a fitting venue for their dream wedding too.
2. BERJAYA LANGKAWI RESORT
- Why we think you’d love it: Nature, sun, sea and sand. The resort also has a private beach, which means more privacy and exclusivity. From sunbathing to kayaking, there are plenty of activities to try out here. You don’t have to worry your partner might get bored. Moreover, the resort is located on a duty-free island where you can feel free to pamper your loved one with his/her favourites. Chocolate, champagne, perfume, the list goes on.
- What we recommend: The resort’s Premier Suite on Water is absolutely lovely for romance seekers. When the sun is high in the sky, retreat to your suite for a soak in jacuzzi bathtub overlooking the ocean. After that, head out to catch the sunset and “cheers” your night away with a romantic dinner together.
3. THE TAARAS BEACH & SPA RESORT, REDANG ISLAND
- Why we think you’d love it: One of the most idyllic resorts in Malaysia with crystal-clear water and private beach. The kind of luxury escape fits for lovebirds who seek finer indulgence and experience.
- What we recommend: Travelling couples will love the Cliff Bay Suite. The favourite part about staying here is it has a private balcony with bathtub, offering captivating sea views and greenery. If you’re in the mood for a drink, there’s even a beachfront bar for you to toast the moment while relaxing to the sights and sounds of the sea. For an unforgettable evening, surprise your partner with a romantic candlelight dinner by the beach.
Need more reasons before booking your stay?
Check out these 7 Insta-worthy spots at Berjaya Hotels & Resorts in Malaysia